With this program, you can easily batch-create folders for your files and then move the files into them. First, you may choose the file extension - by default it's *.mkv - and then choose the source's path and then your files will be listed. By clicking on Make Folder, the program will create seperate folders for every single file which are on the list. If you click on Move All, all the listed files will be moved to its own folder.
If you check MoveToOne, first a folder with first file's name on the list will be created and then all the files will be moved to the one folder.
* Very Simple To Use
Changes applied to v2.00:
– Major GUI changes including new tree view for better browsing through files and folders
– Providing new information on the list, such as: Size, CRC32/MD5/SH1
– Checksum calculation ability
– Checksum comparison ability
– String to CRC32/MD5/SH1/SH256 conversion ability
– New ability to copy name, size and hashes from the list
– New ability to create links of the files in the list